ADMISSIONS – PROCEDURE
Fill out an Application Form to have your child placed on our waiting list. This can be done on our website, in person or by mail.
You will receive an email confirming that we have received your Application form and you will be invited to an Information Session and/or a tour of our schools.
INFANT/TODDLER/BAMBINI/PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN
- Attend an Information Session/Open House/Tour. NOTE: On Hold due to Covid-19
- Fill out an Application Form and include the non-refundable Application Fee of $150.00. This can also be done before attending the info sessions.
- You will receive a phone call to confirm a spot for your child.
- Attend the registration evening to fill out all the required paperwork to complete the registration process.
- In June, parents receive a letter with their child’s start date along with our yearly calendar. In order to allow each child to feel comfortable with us and our environment we will not have all the children starting on the same day. Instead, the older returning children begin first, and new children will be integrated into the program gradually.
- Attend an Information Session/Open House/Tour.
- Fill out a Registration Form, include the non-refundable Application Fee of $150.00 and submit a current Report Card. This can also be done before attending the info sessions.
- You will be invited to come in and observe the program.
- Your child will be invited to come in for a visit.
- A meeting with all parents and the Principal will be scheduled.
- You will receive a phone call to confirm your acceptance.
- Attend the Registration Evening to fill out all paperwork to complete the registration process.